Monday, February 11, 2008

Dangit! I'm it now!

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:
10 yrs ago: I was 12 and going to school. I guess I would have been in 6th grade so I probably thought I was cool cause we were the kings of the school.
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Work out, do my math, read for communications, go to FHE and get to bed on time.
Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:I think I would set money aside for college and everything. Then I would put a lot of money aside for my future family. I would also pay off family debts and and buy a summer home in Holland. That'd be cool. I don't know what else I would do. Buy a dodge viper?
3 of my bad habits: I think I'm gonna go with the leaving my clothes on the floor too. I think staying up too late has also become one recently.
Places I have lived:Sandy, South Jordan and St. George Utah, the Netherlands Belgium.
Jobs I have had: Server, Quality Assurance guy, Shipping worker, picker(Fastenal) cashier at KFC and FUDDRUCKERS, Janitor...
Things most people don't know about me: I'm kind of shy... (ok not really) uh, I don't really know.

Well I don't know who to tag cause I don't know too many people that blog... so I guess I'm still it then.... cool.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

If you get a summer house in the Netherlands, can I stay there sometimes?

Burrell said...

You did me proud little bro. THanks for playing and humoring your big sis. Oh, and by the way, no touch backs.