So I am just messing around on my computer and I found this cool shortcut to get to my blog. I think I really like my computer. I guess Vista isn’t all that bad, if you get the “Home Premium” Edition.
Anyway, I was on facebook and there was a note about putting your music player on shuffle and putting the titles in the answers. It was pretty funny so I thought I might post it here. Enjoy.
Rules:
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY?
"Disciplined Breakdown" Collective soul
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Volvo Driving Soccer Mom" Everclear
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" Queen
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Birds and Bees - Ben Lee
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"I'm so Ronery" Team America World Police Soundtrack
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Come away with me - Norah Jones
7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Hello City - Barenaked Ladies
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Perfect Blue Buildings - Counting Crows
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Love you out loud - Rascal Flatts
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Harmonic - Unwritten Law
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The long day is over - Norah Jones
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Shine - Collective soul
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I tried - Matt Costa
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage - Panic! at the disco
15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Maybe Katie - Barenaked Ladies (That's funny cause my parents would have named me Katie if I was a girl)
16) WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING?
Hawaii - Gabriel Iglesias (Not really a song but ok)
17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Rebel with a reason - MEST
18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Head Club - Taking back sunday
19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Only one - Wakefield
20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
World of two - Cake
21) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
My best friend - Tim McGraw
No comments:
Post a Comment