Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zoe and I have reconciled our issues

After a long day packed full of problems yesterday, and after spending some (quality) time with my bike today, I finally got her running. It was a long process to get the stupid spark plugs, find the right size of socket wrench and then finally change out the spark plugs… it was incredibly stressful. I got it done though and I rode Zoe today. It was great. I love riding. I plan on selling Zoe for the crap she has given me. If you know anyone who is interested let me know. It’s not that I haven’t forgiven her of her mistakes, I just want something smaller that fits me… It sucks to be laughed at while you’re enjoying a ride in the nice St. George weather. Well, time for work.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

that's sucks you had a bad day man. I feel you need a smaller bike. here we are thinking about trying to come up there this month I'll call you when we know.

Burrell said...

So glad you got it working, though.
I don't know why you get laughed at. I haven't seen you with Zoe yet. So, ummm that's all. Bad days suck, but they make the good one worth it. *smile*

worte

MOLLY said...

hi guys! hope you had a fun spring break. hope to see ya soon