I’ve lived in St. George for a little over a year and a few months. Carrie has been her for somewhat longer, but we both agree. We love this city. It’s so much fun. We love the weather (except for right now. It’s windy and somewhat chilly, but definitely not snowing like it is up north…. hahaha!) Carrie and I go on walks occasionally and sometimes we ride our razor scooters together and I’m sure people watching us are thinking, “There’s a cute teenage couple…” (Maybe someday I’ll look my age. I’m almost sure I’ll never act my age haha) Anyway, a week or so ago we rode our scooters to the temple and read our patriarchal blessings together. It was so much fun. It was a great way to end our spring break. It was cloudy but the grass on the temple grounds was so soft and comfy. We love the temple here. It’s so beautiful.
Last Saturday, Carrie and I were trying to decide how we should spend our afternoon together before I had to work… stay in bed and read? Go on a walk? Do homework? Then we got a knock on our door and it was our neighbors Bryce and Kassie. They said, “Hey we’re going boating, wanna come?” I had to think for about a millisecond cause all the other things we were thinking of doing sounded much more fun, especially homework. So we went to Quail Lake with them. The water was freezing but it was ok. Bryce had a dry suit that we used. Bryce and I were the only ones to get in the water. I guess it was too cold for Carrie and Kassie. Bryce pulled me first, then I pulled him. It was fun. I wasn’t about to go all out and try anything crazy because I absolutely did not want to crash and go under that FREEZING water. But it was so much fun. Bryce on the other hand was out there pulling some sick tantrums( no not kicking and screaming, but backflips). He’s going to teach me how to do them this summer. It’s nice to be able to go boating in March while everyone up in Salt Lake can go sledding. Once again, we love St. George.
This is me in the dry suit about ready to get the board on my cold feet.
If you could see my face, you would know how cold the water was even though I had the dry suit.
The water was pretty smooth. Great for wakeboarding
This was the best jump of mine that we got a picture of. Once again, I was not about to go all out and wreck…
This is Bryce. He was really entertaining to watch. It was hard to drive the boat around a tiny lake and watch him at the same time but what can I say, I’m talented!
She probably won’t appreciate me putting this picture up but I just had to. She’s so cute!
6 comments:
Ah I am jellous! We too LOVED St. George.... We used to walk over to the temple at least every other week- it was great! Have fun down there!!!
So jealous!!!! I am so looking forward to warmer weather. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
How fun for you both!!!! Thanks for showing pics- Carrie told me about it the pics make it real! Enjoy this time of your life it will be a treasured memory all too soon. love mom
If jeff saw this he would quit work right now and move to St. George. We have snow...I'm jealous
I don't even care. I really don't. Pretty soon, you'll be mad cuz you don't live where I live and you can't go outside and get rained on whenever you want. And you can't...ummmm...hang on...there's something else you can't do...one sec...oh. Right. You can't see the sun for a while. But that's not always a bad thing. Sometimes, you need a little vitamin D deficiency. Because then who would keep the vitamin D business going? Hmmmm? Did you ever stop to think of that?
outlypat
Yo. you look funny!
Post a Comment