Anyway, the past two weeks have been so much fun, especially this last week. We went swimming at a friend's house and immediately afterword I had to go to work. Then we woke up early the next morning and went hiking in Zion's National Park. We did Angel's Landing. It was awesome. Carrie and I have a pass to all of the National Parks now so consider this a bribe to get you to come visit us. We can go hiking and have so much fun!!! Anywho, after that fun but tiring hike, guess who had to go straight to work. ME! Yay for being tired. My legs felt like jello all day.
Wednesday we woke up and took our time getting ready to go to Salt Lake. I drove my motorcycle and Carrie took the car. I really enjoyed going for one last ride on Zoe. I'm going to miss her. We made it up there and got to see some good friends which we haven't seen forever. Then we hung out with my mom and dad the rest of the evening. We went to KFC to pick up our dinner which Oprah so kindly bought for us (it still doesn't change the way I feel about her) but the line was too long. We watched Australia that night. I liked that movie. Kinda long, but still good.
Thursday I went golfing with my brother Chris and non blood or marriage related brother Tane. We had a blast. Then Carrie and I went bowling with Jason my bestest best bud. Good times. Then we hung out with Timmy, Scott, Korin and Mom and Dad again. It was a blast.
Friday I finally got a haircut. That's all I will say about that. Then we went on a picnic up provo canyon with Carrie's mom and sister Lisa. I longboarded down provo canyon while everyone else rode scooters down. That was so much fun. I definitely want to do that again. Then we went and played racquetball. After semi hitting my mother-in-law with the ball a few times, she decided to pay me back by nailing me in the in head. It's ok, it didn't hurt. I have an incredibly hard head. What can I say? I'm Dutch! Later that evening we went to the play American Fork Idol which I thought was really funny. Carrie said I totally could have played in it. Who knows? Maybe someday I will try to get into plays or something. I just don't know if the acting world is ready for me yet.
Saturday we woke up and drove home. Guess who had to go to work right when we got home! Yep I sure did. It was ok. I let Carrie drive home from Fillmore so I could take a nap. Well that was our fun week. I hope this novel of a post didn't bore you.
I was just pretending to be tired. I was surprised at my endurance. I made it almost to the top without being winded. Those switchbacks though were killer.
4 comments:
nice hike ya i'll def have to fly up now :) no but I really will. :)
What the FIRE? Why did I not see this post before today? Hmmm? I loved the pics and the not so boring nor quite long enough post. And, ummm, how's work? Mmmkay.
unspo
coakers
I love you guys! Miss you tons! Can't wait to see the Oregon trip post! How do your ride down Provo Canyon and avoid the traffic? love you, mom
Post a Comment