The past month has been jam-packed with fun things. We had so much fun and we are grateful to all those who made it possible.
The Fourth of July was great. We had just returned from an awesome river trip on the middle fork of the Salmon in Idaho with Carrie's family. It was a blast. I don't have pictures yet of that trip but they will be coming shortly. We got back from the trip around 3:00 am the morning of the 4th. I went to bed and didn't get up til about ten but Carrie, Lisa and some of their cousins went to see the balloons and parade. Here are some pictures.
Chey, Chance, Lisa, Tasha
Tasha and Cap'n America
He's grrrrreat!!!
My sister Emily and her kids were in town so we planned a big bbq to celebrate Scott and Korin's engagement. Carrie and Emily wanted to learn to drive a motorcycle so I said I'd teach them. They both did great and will be on hogs in no time at all. Em... I still think you did great even though we almost hit a fence. How many people can say they can jump a curb and avoid a fence? Not too many I would say.
Tim decided to let his inner-child out and go play in the fountain at gateway. He provides us with great laughs.
Kylie didn't want to leave... we had to drag her out of the fountain....
So that was our family fun with the BBQ and getting friets downtown SLC. We had such a good time. I will have to continue later with more of our fantabulous vacation. Be prepared for some crazy cool pics of waterskiing, wakeboarding and many other fun things.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. I appreciate the family shots of your family. They look like they are super cool and awesome. I wish I had a family like that. Wait, what?
pedaetiv
I don't like being re-pedaetiv.
Great Pics!!! Although in some of them you could have made me taller, and thinner!!! Just kidding, I guess I will just have to deal with the fact that I am the older, wiser and shorter sister! Love you!
OK that pic of Tim being thrown in the air....is halarious! He is such a crazy nut! love it1
Post a Comment