Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Long live the Blog!!!

Dear everyone who may read this blog,
My lovely wife and I apologize for the lack of blogging the past year. Where have we been? Well that is a fantastic question, which we hope to answer in the upcoming weeks. I will not be reviewing everything we have done since the last blog. I will, however, update you on the most important things that have happened to us. When? Not right this instant. I have a paper to write, a test to take, a calling to magnify, service to perform and frustration to release due to my favorite team crumbling to an under .500 organization. But I assure you, dear reader, this blog will NEVER again go a year without a post from me... seeing as my wife dislikes blogging. To assure you that my wife and I are alive and well, I have posted a recent picture of us from our weekend getaway to Park City for Valentine's Day.
See....? We are alive and well.


7 comments:

Mandy said...

You updated?????? I am so glad you are alive and well. Love you guys.

Burrell said...

Yay yay yay. Hello familiar faces. My tummy hurts.

Subuterv

My tummy hurts because of the virus called subuterv. It affects the brain. That's all I can say.

Penny said...

Hooray! Now I am happy!

becca said...

I nearly deleted you, thank heaven your back.

Schippertje said...

Thank you for not deleting us. Much appreciated.

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

And to think, I was just about to delete you from my list of blogs I read. I'm glad you're still with us (blog wise and other.)
Terrie

The Brownings said...

It's about time! I bout gave up on ya ;)
Can't wait to see more!!
xoxo