I love our little Care Bear. She is beautiful. And when I see life growing inside of her (and all other little mommies) it makes me cry. Every time. Such a beautiful thing. *tear* Thanks for sharing, Bob. comoxi This summer we are totally comoxi-ng to see that little bundle of snuggles. Oh, and you too.
Oh thank you, thank you, you know how much I wanted these pictures. Carrie, you look so cute and so great! I can't wait to give you an awkward tummy rub in cali.
4 comments:
I love our little Care Bear. She is beautiful. And when I see life growing inside of her (and all other little mommies) it makes me cry. Every time. Such a beautiful thing. *tear*
Thanks for sharing, Bob.
comoxi
This summer we are totally comoxi-ng to see that little bundle of snuggles. Oh, and you too.
So cute!!! I love seeing that baby bump.
Love seeing this little one grow with his mommy. What an exciting time in your lives.
Oh thank you, thank you, you know how much I wanted these pictures. Carrie, you look so cute and so great! I can't wait to give you an awkward tummy rub in cali.
Post a Comment