Thursday, January 24, 2008

HAWAII!!!!


Ok, so one day I decided I wanted to go to Hawaii. That was a long long time ago back when records were still popular... anyway, I never had an opportunity to go... until recently. A very special someone decided she wanted to go to BYU Hawaii. Having spent almost all of my time with her when she was here, I came to the conclusion that I couldn't go too long without physically seeing her. So I purchased a plane ticket and my roommate Tyler and I are going for spring break. I am way excited. It's going to be so much fun, and you'd better believe that I will post all of the pics that I take, on here. It'd kind of be like going to Hawaii with me... but kinda not.


This is Tyler... he served his mission in Hawaii. He's just as excited to go as I am!

2 comments:

Burrell said...

Will you pack a framed picture of me and take me to see all the fun things you see? THen take pictures of us doing those fun things? That would be soooo fun.

Valerie said...

Can I come? I bet I could fit in your suitcase....