Thursday, January 24, 2008

Look at me! I can blog too!

Ha! Sometimes, when you get older, you create a blog, in your room.... it's for fun. Well here I set somewhat procrastinating yet again. Due to popular demand, I have decided to make my own blog. It should keep you all posted on my ever-so-exciting life. I will do my best to keep it updated. This might give me something else to do in my spare time, rather than play video games. We'll see though. I hope you enjoy my blog and I prefer you to leave comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Burrell said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Can I just tell you how excited I am to see your bloggity blog blog? I love it. I love you. I'm so happy. Kevin is sooooo big!

Anonymous said...

You big fat toad!!!! You didn't tell me you had a blog. You are grounded mister!!!! I found you on your sister's blog. Geee, Kev.