I love skimboarding. It is so much fun. Down here on the virgin river, this is how we spend our time unwinding and catching a break from studying for finals. The only thing that sucks is the sun that likes to burn my freakishly white body.
Ok so this is me holding my skimboard (Jimmy the Dream Machine aka The S.S. Minnow Jimmy). Please note the crazy mullet I am sporting. It's radical. It helps me gain velocity and skim so much better.
Another shot of my sweet mullet. The orange board in the background is old blue... my first board. She doesn't ride as nice as Jimmy, but the sentimental value is there.
This is me just skimmin. I was about the jump and try a pop shove it.
Tyler rides the short bus to school. He doesn't quite grasp the fact that you put your feet on the board... not your stomach. Maybe someday he'll learn.
They call me the "Karate Kid" cause I do this when I go off of jumps. Ok so they don't really call me that but it looks pretty sweet right?
This is a video of me trying to spin. I only spun a 360 this time. The best I have done so far is a 1080. For those of you who have no idea how many spins that is, it is 3 full rotations. It's so much fun.
This is a glimpse of me going off a sweet jump. It was a blast. I got sunburned pretty bad, but it was so worth it. You should try it sometime...
2 comments:
Only you would do something like this!! I loved it!! Do you think I could do it?
OH, Kevy Bevy. That looks like a total college thing to do. For those of us who have grown up and matured, it's total kids play. We are way too cool to do that stuff. We spend our time posing with Babe, the Big Blue Ox and his "hangars". (If you catch my drift.) Haha. Looks like a blast of a time! Send some of that sun my way will ya?
Post a Comment