Monday, April 21, 2008

Finals.... I wish they were finally gone....

I am so sick of school right now. I just want to go home and relax for the summer. I have the worst spring/summer fever. Ugh. It seems like I have so much to do, and yet, I don't want to do any of it. Sometimes I wish there was a carnival that would come to town and some short guy in a crazy tuxedo that doesn't really fit jumps down from his pumpkin carriage and says, "Hey you! Yes you! Here is your degree! You don't have to go to school anymore! Go get a job that pays you large amounts of money." It doesn't even have to be a carnival. That same little guy could have his own reality tv show, where he and a camera crew just randomly show up at peoples' homes and hand them degrees. That's be cool. They could call it, "Who wants to have their degree without earning it?" I think it's kind of catchy. Well this has been a very word vomitrotious blog. I am leaving it here and not cleaning up the mess!





This is what I decided to do to get rid of my headache. Me and Ter are eating chocolate. I know her hand looks huge in this pic but don't be fooled. She is in no way chubby. She is gorgeous.... hahaha. We have fun. All I can say is chocolate is good and it even tastes better when you lick it off of your white shirt.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

You're funny Kevin. I think that show would be really popular!

Burrell said...

THey already have a show like that. It's called Graduation Day. And I understand that the short guy can be rented out for a very small fee. No guarantees he'll give you a real diploma, though. It may or may not be signed by circus fleas trained in the art of forgery. It will cost a fortune because they are slave fleas and it's illegal to possess one such document. Just thought you should know.

Anonymous said...

hmm did I mention that Emily is my favorite? We better both get better attitudes about school or it's going to be a long three years...oh wait I only have two! hahaha! I'm done first! Yay! Just kidding, Then its just my turn to make the money which isn't much fun either...:)