Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Now after all the suspense....

Ok here are the last pictures of my trip to Hawaii. I hope you have enjoyed this fun little trip with me. Maybe you didn't enjoy it as much as I did, but you can pretend you had a lot of fun for spring break.

This guy was so.... interesting. He was very patriotic and kind of hairy...

This is the Tabernacle in Honolulu. It was very pretty, but we didn't get to go inside.

This is a picture of us with our rented surf boards. If any of you ever thought that surfing was easy, let me tell you, it isn't. It was surprisingly hard... but fun.

We hiked Diamondhead Crater and it was pretty cool. It gave us an beautiful view of Honolulu.

This is the Crater. I love my sick farmer's tan... it's so cute.
You like?

Waikiki Beach. Where the pink building is, is where we tried to surf...

I know I'm white. Please don't make fun of me.

Hanauma Bay. We went snorkeling here and it was so cool. We saw two turtles. It was amazing.

Tyler did this... they told us not to touch but he couldn't resist... I think it's cool

There were some huge fish and really cool lookin ones. I was impressed.

Tyler looks like a terrorist here...

This was at Shark's cove. It wasn't as cool as Hanauma Bay.

Ty snagged a photo of this here turtle. It's pretty cool.

Our last night in Hawaii, we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was so good.

Well, I hope you like the pictures. I will be accepting comments from everyone so feel free. Haha, next time I go to Hawaii, you all should come. It could be a big fun trip. Sound good?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my I hope that someday I can visit Hawaii!!! Kevin thanks for letting me feel like I was almost there. It looks beautiful. Love ya!

Teandra said...

Oooh. Count me in! We've been trying to go forever. It feels like I've seen it all now!

Burrell said...

Okee dokee. Here come the comments. Again, I will try to comment on each and every photo.
Yes, ape man was very patriotic. We should all be more like him. And less afraid of what others think.
Why couldn't you go inside the tabernacle?
Why is your surf board smaller than your buddy's?
We had Diamond Lake and Crater Lake near us. But no Diamonhead Crater.
I, too have developed a farmer tan, and I don't farm. Is it in our genes? Blame Dad.
Me like? Ummm... this is awkward.
Thanks, Waikiki Beach for making one of your buildings pink so that I can see where my little bro tried to surf while visiting there.
I'll not make fun of your 'white'. I'm not making any promises about your friend's arm length, though.
Did the turtles have large talons?
I am so mad at Tyler for touching that thing! I bet he killed it. That's why they say, "DON'T TOUCH!"
Pretty fish.
Scary Tyler.
Give him his meds already.
"I like turtles."
Carrie looks like she has a straw coming out of her nose.
I loved all the pics. I miss you and I want you to come visit me soon. Love you mucho, bro!

Valerie said...

Jack Johnson, August 18th, Usana Amphitheater. You probably already know that.