This is a cool picture of a wave
If you've seen Carrie's blog, you've seen this line. (If you haven't seen her blog, check it out) Oh yes, I don't pay attention to rules...
Ty and I went golfing for free.99 cause he baptized the manager here. It was amazing.
Shaka what?
This was the last hole. It was way too much fun. My arms got so dark.
This was at the Polynesian Cultural Center(PCC). This guy was hilarious. He is a fire knife dancer. It was pretty amazing.
For those of you who have seen 50 First Dates you may recognize the name. They got that from this very cafe where we ate breakfast. It's really close to BYU campus. Jack Johnson wrote his "Banana Pancakes" song about their pancakes. I'm practically a celebrity.
We wanted to hit up the beach here but the waves were huge and only experienced surfers were allowed in the water. It was cool to watch.
Cool hat in the store.
We rented scooters in Honolulu. It was a blast!
I'm bustin the mini shaka. We're so cool.
View of a beach.
Ty is such a goof
We are so awesome. I love it.
You can barely see Carrie's eye. If you look in the background, there's a wedding ring store... hmmm is it possible...?
It doesn't look like it but this hill was huge. Fun little video for you...
4 comments:
Because of the extremely low amount of storage space remaining on my computer, I wasn't able to view the videos. AND IT IS KILLING ME! Pretty soon we will have to buy an external hard drive so maybe then I will be able to view them. As for the pictures...I would like to see one of "the ring". (I bet I just freaked Mom out with that comment.) Those scooters looke pretty sweet. (As said in my best Kip voice.) I love that you and Carrie have equally animated faces. It makes for great picture taking. Did you get any pictures of the experienced surfers? The waves look pretty small. The guy at the PCC makes you and Carrie look like albinos. Golf looks like it was fun. And way to go on ignoring the rules. That'll get you far in life. I love the GQ/Grease Lightning/Sexy Man hair. I totally dig it. I had no idea you were so buff. I am a little disappointed that you missed the Ariel opportunity, but I will forgive. It's the Christlike thing to do. I'm so glad that you are daring enough to accomplish all that you have. I can now live vicariously through you.
So the videos were so awesome Kev!! Ashley really liked the scooter one. Oh what I would give to have been there with you!! Oh well. Yeah I bet Em freaked mom out or maybe it was your comment Kev!
Ring, ring, I am calling you. Duh, the "ring" store is just another name for a cell phone store.....right Kevie????
Right????
nice pics son! I am NOT freaked out.............very calm.
You and Ty make a cute couple, love the pics of Carrie
I am feeling left out of these conversations so I figured I would add my own comment. First of all, Penny I love that you sound just like my mom. I am glad you are both pretending to be calm. Hahaha! Don't worry you have plenty of time to get used to the idea! I love all the comments that everyone makes. You guys are SO sweet! We will all pretend not to make fun of Kev's tan! Hahaha!.. I can only say that because he knows I love everything about him...even his tan body! Kev thank you for making up for my terrible blogging efforts! Keep up the good work everyone! Take care!
Post a Comment