Monday, March 3, 2008

So... This Time Next Week, I'll Be..... IN HAWAII!!!!

I can't tell you how super uber duper freakin excited I am to leave for Hawaii on Saturday morning at 2:30 A.M. Yes, that's right. I scored a cheap ticket so I took it. Come on we'll get there early Saturday morning and all will be well. Now I just need to get through this week... ugh. Why do I have the distinct feeling that this week will not go fast enough? Let's see, other exciting news... I got a 90 on a research paper that I worked my butt off on. I actually got one of the highest scores in the class, which makes me giggle out of joy. I'm pretty happy about that. Now if only I can get that kind of grade in my other classes. Woe is me. Anywho... I probably won't post anymore until after I get back from HAWAII! So just be patient cause the pics are going to be amazing. I love you all!!! (I wonder how many people even read this thing... oh well... whoever you are .... I love you... almost as much as I do using so many periods....)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Um I read your blog. I can't wait for pics!!! Have fun and be safe!
Ashley and Kylie say hello!

Burrell said...

I READ IT TOO! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU THAT I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BEACAUSE THAT'S HOW LOUD I AM TALKING! DID YOU BRING MY PICTURE? I KNOW YOU DID. YOU'RE A GOOD BROTHER. YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE A SISTA OUT. HAVE FUN WITH CARRIE AND GIVE HER SOME LOVES FROM ME. AND TAKE A PICTURE OF ME ON THE BEACH IN HAWAII. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i read your blog too because you ignore me and so this is the only way i can find out information about you. also, unlike my sisteremily, i am writing in little letters because i am humble and quiet.. i also noticed that we posted in birth order.... CRAZY