Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sky Diving!!!!



Oh my this was one of the funnest things I have ever done!


My hair in this was stuck under my goggles. It's kind of funny. Oh well. It was so radical. I loved it. At times it was hard to breathe. I thought I might put this video on instead of putting a lot of pics on. So I hope you enjoy this video. It was a blast.

9 comments:

Burrell said...

Are you going through withdrawals, yet?

Tyler and Sheena said...

Isn't that the most amazing experience. I think everyone should do it. I went skydiving for my graduation present back in '02. Lucky you for going in Hawaii. I had to do it in Ogeden. Not much to see there.

Trevor said...

Nice it's that still on my list of things to do.

Mandy said...

I so cannot believe you did that!!!!! I honestly don't know if I would have the guts to do it. However it does look really fun. I hope someday I have the opportunity to do it.

Penny said...

Thanks for calling me AFTER you finished. Chris did the same thing!!!! You guys would think I would worry or something.....

Valerie said...

I would LOVE to go sky diving! And I can't even imagine how incredibly awesome it would be to do it over Hawaii. Lucky lucky boy!

The Brownings said...

Kevin that is awesome!!! I had the chills the entire time I watched that! Such pretty views! You are very lucky and I'm glad you made it safely to the ground-nice landing!

Burrell said...

Holy Crap! I just watched the video for the first time! Did you have a hard time breathing? Was it cold that high up? What was it like going through the clouds? Were your legs shaking when you reached the ground? I'm telling Michael right now that we are going skydiving for our anniversary.

Jesika said...

You are a brave, brave boy, Kevin!! And, just so you know, I stopped breathing when you jumped out of the plane!! Holy Crap!! However, it looks like you had a blast! (Oh, by the way, this is Em's Jes...in case you were wondering!)