Hawaii!!!! (the crowd goes wild)
This may be long so hold on boys and girls. Too bad I can't lock the doors on you and sit you down and have you look at all of my pics. So instead I'll put the best ones on here. I'll explain some of the trip to you through these pics.

Me and Ty right before we left... We were so excited can't you tell?


This is us right after we landed. We were even more excited...

My reason for visiting the blessed state of Hawaii.

This is one of the many views from this hike we went on the day we got there. It is so beautiful.

The hike led us to this water fall. K that water was so stinkin cold. I didn't want to get in and when I did I swam as fast as I could to get out. We climbed up the waterfall which led us to another one. Then we jumped in. It was pretty.

Me and Ty in front of the waterfall throwin up the Shaka (Hang loose sign)

Me swinging on a vine jalike one Tarzan.... I love how they speak pidgin engilsh.

I love the mountains here. They are way too amazing.

Look at how tan Carrie is. I don't like being as white as I am.

We went to a convert's house and had Malasadas. They are just like Oliebolen in Holland. Yum. They were good.

The member's kids. They were so stinkin cute. They were a good source of entertainment.

This is Olie. He went to punch Tyler and his wind up face was the best.

Waikiki Beach in the morning. It is beautiful, but the waves there sucked. They were so small.

My feet about to be covered in the warm ocean water. It was so nice.

Another view of the beach

This is Shark's Cove. We went Snorkeling here. It was way fun.

Lori and Tyler. We stayed at Lori's place for a few nights. She was a lot of fun to hang out with.

Carrie and I. Aren't we just so cute?

This was our rental car. We named her Shelby. She was good to us.
Ok I can't post all of the pics up right now because it is very time consuming. I will try and post more later for you avid Kevin fans. Until then.... Aloha!
2 comments:
Oh so many things to comment on! I loved all the pics. Noticeably absent was my picture on the beach. But we have already spoken on the subject. Ahem. So, my first comment would be of Tarzan. Did you get his autograph? I have always been a big fan. Shelby is hot. Olie is way cute. Malasadas look delicious. Carrie is way tan! The waterfalls and mountains are beautiful! I love all the pics! Mas?
Okay so Ashley and I can't believe how beautiful it is!! I hope you were able to get more sun. Um can we say a little white? Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment