Sunday, June 29, 2008

Engagement Pictures

Here are some of our engagement pictures. Out of the 1000 that we did take, we managed to find some that we like. Actually, there were a lot that we like. Jessica, Carrie's step-sister, took our pictures. She did a great job.






11 comments:

Burrell said...

*sniff* I *sniff* can't believe *sniff* that my baby is getting *sniffle, sniff, sniff* married! Where did the time go? *tear*
Me emotional? Psh. Whatever.
Seriously. The pictures look great. And I wouldn't worry about that huge black smear across your forehead. You hardly notice it at all!

P.S. My favs are: 2, 4, and 5.

Valerie said...

You two are such a cute couple! I can't wait till the big day!

Deborah said...

Kevin I am so sad that I have not met your future wife yet. It is unacceptable. I understand that my being in NY hinders the situation a little. But really I was so sad when I heard about the Schippers BBQ that we missed. Carrie is beautiful!

Penny said...

My Kev, My Carrie! You do a mom proud! love you both

Deborah said...

Oh thats right I guess I have met Carrie. But you will soon learn that your memory of introductions on your wedding day is very limited! You are just too distracted to notice anyone but your new spouse! I am so so happy for you guys though, and I will get to know her so soon, I hope! Forgive us for not being there! :(

becca said...

okay-
This is Becca, i am glad that you update your blog since carrie doesn't update hers. i just remembered that you had one and decided to check in. I vote for #1 and #4. Hope all is well, hope to see yuo two at the family reunion.

Kim Royer said...

Oh, you two are so cute! I can't believe you are old enough to be getting married. That makes me even older!

Amanda and Larry said...

Oh you guys are so great! I love the pictures!! when are we going to play? I miss you two!! The big day is getting close!!! YAY

Amanda and Larry said...

Ps. the announcements are wonderful!!! they look so good! It is getting so so close kev! ahh I am so excited!

Jessica McNichols said...

Kevin,
I am so excited for you. Congrtulations! Where is my Invitation? Miss you!!!

Jess

Jenna said...

Holy cow! Congratulations! (It's me, Jenna Sommers... used to be Story) I'm so happy for you! You two look great together!