I know that it has been quite some time since my last post. Things have been somewhat on the loony side.... I attended my best friend Jason's wedding yesterday. It was great. I am sad to be replaced by a female, but hey, it had to happen sooner or later right? I am happy for Jason and Jessica and I hope that they live a happy life together. I will include you on what was said in my thirty second toast I gave at his family dinner ( I was the "Best Man"). I told him, "You know, they say you should marry your best friend, but we'd have to go to California to do that." (can I get a "buh dum psh"?!) For those of you who don't know, that would be a drum roll thing that quickly follows a great joke. Any who, I have had to spend the past week without my fiance, and I must admit.... it sucks. I don't like being away from her, especially at people's weddings where everybody is all lovey dovey and asking why my girl isn't there!!!
Hmmmm..... I just recently paid for our honeymoon cruise.... I wouldn't have done it until I had all the money for it, but it needed to be paid for by June 9th, so I was like, what the hay? I am excited. We will be going to Mexico from L. A. It should be pretty fun and exciting.
That should clue you in on what is going on in my recently not so exciting world. Enjoy some pics of jason's reception.


3 comments:
Umm...my fiance is pretty dang good looking. I am going to have to add...contrary to popular belief... you would think it was easy for me to be on vacation without him...not so. Trying to relax is not so easy when I am missing him so stinkin bad! Oh I good thing I am your new best friend anyway huh babe!? :) okay that's is all. All my love...plus some.
Oh my little bro.... You look so dang good in that Tux!!!! Congrats to Jas and Jessica.
*sniff* I remember when you and Jason came up to our house in Millville and we found that little bird that was injured and you guys held it and were all, "ooohhh. it's so cute." Now he's MARRIED?! Give my congratulations to him, when you see him next. And a big ol' HARDEE HAR HAR on the wedding toast. I would have laughed really loud and hard if I were there. But I must confess...when I was first reading this post and it said, "I have had to spend the past week without my fiance..." I must have left of the 'out' part of 'without', and my head got all hot and I felt really bad for Carrie. But then I reread it and now I feel bad for you. Being without her, awwww. So sad. *tear*
And you look amazing in a tux.
Post a Comment