Saturday, June 14, 2008

My New Pride And Joy!!!

After many many hours of searching, driving all over the salt lake valley, planting my booty on random motorcycles for sale and being disappointed with every trip, I finally got the bike that fits me.... ok, if you've seen it you know it doesn't necessarily "fit" me. I am a little guy and it is a big bike... but it's what I need. I love her. She's a 1983 Yamaha Venture. 1200 cc. She rides great. It is so much fun to ride. I am still kind of scared of it cause it greatly outweighs me... but I haven't had any problems with it so far. Here are some pictures for your pleasure and enjoyment. By the way... I named her Zoe. It is a girl's name. Zoe \zoe\ is pronounced ZOH-ee, ZOH. It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "life". At least that is what thinkbabynames.com told me. It's on the internet so it must be true.


The front view of Zoe

The left side of Zoe.


Zoe's cute butt... "Whatcha gonna do wit all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?"


And finally, the right side of Zoe.

5 comments:

Burrell said...

Will Carrie be jealous? Or will you allow Carrie to ride Zoe, too? Looks like there's space on the back there. She's some sweet thing. Love her. Here's Corrine now......

i like her but where did you get her?

Mandy said...

What a beauty!!! You do look little when riding it but it will grow on you.

Amanda and Larry said...

Ha ha you got one!!! Congrats!!!

Penny said...

Nice.............bike.......bee careful

Valerie said...

Sweet! But where's the picture of you on her???