Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, I am a slacker

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything lately. I just haven't had the desire to take time to sit and blog, especially when I don't have much to blog about. Lately Carrie and I have been going on scooter rides... ya know, those little metal "razor" scooters that were really popular for young kids years ago? Yeah those. It's been fun. We have good talks when we go on these rides and I really enjoy spending time with my wife outside of our apartment and outside of studying. Poor Carrie, she's been really stressed lately. I'm sure she'd love it if some of you called her and chatted with her for a bit. I think she's really starting to get homesick too. I don't blame her. She never has time to do anything but study and all (except me of course) of her really good friends are up North. My hair is still really long. I grew it out for halloween. I was Ace Ventura. I'll try to get a pic of it up here. I wore it to Outback for work on Halloween and we had a contest. I tied for second but I got a $25 gift certificate to outback. I knew my cool costume would pay off.
Mandy was here a few days ago and it was really fun to spend some time with her. I'm glad she was able to stay at our lovely humble abode. Well, that's pretty much all that's been going on lately. I'll try to be better at keeping you all updated.
This is how my hair is looking these days.... I know you think I need a haircut

We were the contest winners. Jordon (right) was a Chippendale's dancer. He took 1st.

This is probably the picture that shows the true magnificence of my costume. Alrighty then.

Do I have something in my teeth?

5 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL you make me laugh so much. Thank you again for allowing me to stay with and your sweet wife! I love you and your hair!

Burrell said...

KEV! I can't believe you only got 2nd. Your costumes are always so freaking hilarious because you totally work it. I don't see any trace of Kevin in them thar pics. Tell Jim Carey that I thinks he's hot. Hehe.
And give miss Carrie some love from me. Tell her I can completely relate. All of my friends are far away, too. :(
My word verification is:
eshote

Terrie said...

You are quite the character! I would have thought THAT WAS Jim Carey in the pictures.
BTW, can you email me a handful of your favorite pics from Holland? I got some from Valerie and I have some of my own but I am doing a project for the whole family for Christmas and I would like more if you could send me some. terriesn@yahoo . Love ya, Aunt Terrie

Teandra said...

Hilarious! Great costumer Kevin. Very creative.

Unknown said...

hey Kev, funny! Oh I wrote a little note on your "server" post. I don't see my blog spot on your list.......:( www.lindalusbtdt.blogspot.com