
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Wedding Pics!!!
Hey all, it's been crazy lately. Carrie has been sick with a urinary tract infection which may have spread to her kidneys. That hasn't been fun for her. My birthday was last week and it was really fun. Carrie was so sweet and she planned so much for it. It was such a great day and I'm so grateful that she was so thoughtful. I also got a brand new bowling ball (which I haven't used yet and it's killing me). Anyway, I know it's been a little bit since the wedding, and most of you are dying to see the wedding pics... so without further ado(did I spell that right?).... here they are.


No really, people from Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister and so forth have called us wanting us to model for them. Of course we had to turn them down cause it just wouldn't fit in our schedules.


Rumors have been spread that Lisa also has been receiving phone calls about modeling, but you might want to take that up with her...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously laughed out loud at that pic of Chris. It's awesome! I was going to say that he looked like he was conducting an orchestra, but I liked your interpretation better. So sorry to hear about Care Bear being sick. Give her our hugs and kissies. Or maybe she'll appreciate your kissies better. I'll say good-bye now.
I know that carrie is trying to keep her modeling figure up, but try not to be sick anymore. I hope you feel better. In case you haven't heard it yet, cranberry juice, and lots of it will assist in your recovery. And happy late birthday Kevin.
Post a Comment