Well, now that my story of finding my camera is done, here are some pics of our honeymoon and the cruise.
Friday, September 5, 2008
What once was lost, now is found...
That's right. My camera has been found. Do you know where it was? Of course you don't, or you should have told me in the first place. Let me explain to you how we found where it was. Two nights ago, Carrie had to study for this intense quiz on the anatomy of the head and neck. I was so bored and just didn't feel like reading so I sat down by Carrie and just started writing. She asked if she could borrow me to help her study. I agreed and she started poking at my neck and face and naming what she was poking. Then she needed to study the neck. So I laid my head down on her lap and let her do her thing. Out of nowhere she asked if she could draw on my neck (to label the muscles and whatnot). I, being the sweet husband I am, allowed her to do it. I don't know what inspired me to do so, but later when I wanted to wash off what she did, I realized it wasn't such a good idea. That's not really relevant right now but I just thought I would put that in. Anyway, it was apparently funny to Carrie, so I in my sad and lonely state said, "I wish I had my camera so we take pics and show everyone how great I am to let you use me like a guinea pig." Then Carrie got a brilliant idea and said, "Let me go grab my camera. It's in MY bag. Maybe it will work." (Carrie's camera has recently been having problems so we haven't used it.) She goes to check her bag, and all of the sudden I hear, "HEY!!!! Guess what I found!!!" Guess what was in her bag....... MY TOOTHBRUSH! Ha just kidding. It was my camera, right next to hers.... Hmmmmm..... let's just say I'm glad it isn't lost to the ocean deep.
Well, now that my story of finding my camera is done, here are some pics of our honeymoon and the cruise.
This is what happened to the 1000's of tiny gummy bears that everyone was so generous to put on our car. It was cool.... until we had to clean then off. That wasn't the funnest thing we did on our honeymoon...


Well, I have to go to work. So I guess the other pics are going to have to wait. I'll try and add more tonight. BYE!!!
Well, now that my story of finding my camera is done, here are some pics of our honeymoon and the cruise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kevin just so you know I had nothing to do with, although I think my oldest child did. Sorry but oh well. Love you
wow that sucks I thought we had it bad with oreo's
Yucky. You are so good to not be more upset about that yucky gooey mess!
Okay....so, with your fantastic explanation of the anatomy studies, I want to see pics of your neck??? (this is Em's Jes.)
Post a Comment