Monday, September 22, 2008

Adventures with the fam.... well 1/3 at least.,..

This weekend Timmy came down to hang out and to look for a job. He is thinking of possibly moving down here. I really hope he does. It was so much fun to hang out with him. I miss having that little guy around. We went hiking in Zion (I'll post pics later), we played rock band and just hung out. I think Tim would really like it here. All of my friends like him and think he's a great kid, so the obstacle of making friends would already be over. Anywho, after Tim left, Chris, Tane and their friends came over and my darling wife cooked us all a delicious meal. It was great to hang out with him too. I really miss my family. I wish they all could be closer so I could see them more... but I guess that's life. Anyway, it's time for beddy bye. I need sleep like a fat kid needs cake... or something like that.

2 comments:

Burrell said...

HEY! I MISS YOU, TOO. I hope that Timbo gets to move there. That would be fun for the kids. And speaking of cake, did you know that today is Bunter's Birthday? I almost forgot because he isn't here with me. He's with Michael in Wyoming until Sunday! Sheesh. Can you believe he's 9? Ca-razy! Bye Bye.

Mandy said...

Oh man!!! Em!! I just called your house and Ashley and I sang to him! Oh well. Kevin and Carrie we miss you both!!! I think Tim would have a blast down there is warm ST. GEORGE!!!Well better go!!!