Just as I promised, here are some pictures from the hike last weekend. It was so beautiful. If you've never been to zions, or hiked the narrows, I highly recommend it. It's so much fun. You basically walk up the river and the further up you go, the closer the canyon walls get to each other. I haven't gone up far enough where you can touch both walls at the same time, but I've heard that it's so beautiful up there. Maybe someday we'll have enough time to do that.

Me and Care bear in front of a small waterfall

You can't really tell, but some of the people in this pic went with us.

This is just an example of how beautiful it is up there.

Carrie, Me and Teri!

Tyler was a little cold. Note the ginormous tree he carried around as a walking stick...


My wife and I
5 comments:
Nice looks so fun
Sweet pics, bro. I like the self portrait where you can see the reflection of the camera in your sunglasses. Nice touch.
I wish I would have been down there with you guys
Oh so beautiful!!! Um did Timmy go with you? If he did where are pics of you and Timmy? Well at least you still had a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment