Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I'm still trying to get over a stupid cold/sore throat. I've had it for about a week now and I'm done. It has made its' point and now it can leave me alone.
School started again and I hope this semester is better than the last. I've made it a goal or new years resolution to not procrastinate. So far I'm doing well. Just don't remind me that we're only two days into the semester. Well, that's about all that's really happening lately. Don't worry, I'll be sure to post something if anything interesting happens.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sorry you have been sick, we have had our share of colds too. Love you!

Terrie said...

Hope you feel better quick. I have had my cold for 2 weeks now. It's in my chest and head and doesn't seem to be getting any better. My throat only hurt for a day or so but I am coughing and don't have much of a voice. I guess some would say that's a good thing!

Penny said...

Update your blog boy!!!!! You are worse than me!!! ha ha! love ya both, mama